Commercial Roof Inspections in Guymon, OK, for Wind & Hail Damage Insurance Claims After Dual-Threat Storm on June 7, 2022
Commercial Roofing & Restoration
Hail the size of baseballs and 90 mph wind gusts devastated buildings in Guymon, OK, on Tuesday, June 7th. As property owners seek emergency roof repair in the dual-threat storm’s aftermath, RestoreMasters positioned commercial roof inspection experts in Texas County ready to secure leaking roofs and prevent further losses.
A local high wind and hailstorm damage map shows large gray patterns that indicate high winds overlapping yellow, orange, and purple swaths where hailstone strikes wrecked private property, dented siding, and inflicted roof storm damage. The yellow areas show cities and towns where ice up to 1.25 inches made landfall. Light and dark orange sections indicate hailstones ranging from 1.25 inches to 2.5 inches in diameter battered automobile windshields and roofs.
The purple swath is where ice stones the size of baseballs dented metal roofing systems, cracked shingles, and left buildings in dire need of emergency roof repair. Impacted property owners are urged to leverage commercial roof inspection services and request a complimentary roof inspection to expedite roof insurance claims.
Images of hail and the storm posted on social media by citizens and news centers:
The National Weather Service tornado, high wind, and hailstorm damage map shows a massive severe weather cluster over much of the Midwest. The Oklahoma Panhandle, North Texas, Nebraska, and Colorado took the brunt of the savage weather, with Alabama and Tennessee experiencing isolated storms. All told, 17 tornados, 223 high wind reports, and 222 hailstorms wreaked havoc on Tuesday, June 7th. Wide-reaching sources report the following wind-related and hail property damage in the Guymon, OK, region.
- Eva: Winds reported topped 88 mph as the Texas County community sustained roof damage.
- Goodwell: Reports of straight-line winds approaching 90 mph damaged utility poles, barns, commercial buildings, and snapped large tree limbs.
- Guymon: Hail the size of baseballs forced residents to shelter in place as the storm caused significant property and roof damage. Driving winds were recorded as high as 81 mph.
- Hardesty: The Texas County community took hailstone hits the size of golf balls late in the evening. Broken windshield, windows, and badly damaged siding were witnessed, according to early reporting.
It’s crucial to enlist commercial roof inspection services after high winds and ice strikes cause hail damage on roofs. Wind-torn shingles and hail damage to roofing systems invite rainwater to seep into buildings. An emergency roofing specialist can secure compromised areas and ensure further water damage losses are avoidable. RestoreMasters recently sent emergency roof repair crews to Ardmore, OK, after hail and high winds struck May 15, 2022.
Some roofing systems can be severely harmed by damage from heavy winds, tornadoes, or hail. Some older roofs can sustain damage from only 50 mph winds. The intensity of roof damage is determined by various factors: the velocity and impact of flying debris, the quality of the original installation, the building height and location in relation to other buildings, the angle and shape of the roof, and the material used on the roof.
For emergency services
Disaster Response Services
Roof Emergency Sealing
Shrink Wrap Roofing
Roof Tarp Solutions
Hail Damage Repair
Wind Damage Repair
Water Damage Removal
Fire Damage Restoration
Windows & Doors
Flood Damage Repair
Learn More About RestoreMasters
Certified & Accredited Restoration Specialists
- $10 Million General Liability Insurance
- Bonding Capacity up to $50 Million
- OSHA Safety Trained
- Top 100 Roofing Contractor
- Inc 5000 Company
- Certified General Contractor
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Compliance Depot Certified Vendor
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Contractor
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- GAF Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator
- Union Corrugating Commercial Contractor of the Year
- Berridge Certified Installer
- Verisco Authorized Flat Roof Installer
- Verea Preferred Platinum Elite Installer
- Ironstone Master Artisan
- Conklin Preferred Contractor