Commercial Roof Inspections in Beatrice, NE for Hail Damage Insurance Claims After Storm on June 11, 2022
Commercial Roofing & Restoration
Hailstone strikes larger than grapefruits forced Beatrice, NE, residents to take cover on Saturday, June 11th, but nothing could be done to prevent widespread property and hail roof damage. In the aftermath of the unanticipated hailstorm, commercial roof inspections are needed to help with the insurance claims process to cover the cost of emergency roof repair. RestoreMasters dispatched commercial roof inspection services specialists to lend a hand.
“The storm moved quickly, causing those in attendance at the Big Blue Water Park in Beatrice to seek shelter inside the building and many cars traveling along Highway 77 throughout Beatrice to pull off the road and seek shelter from the hail,” the Beatrice Daily Sun reported. “Storm damage left parts of Wymore, Beatrice, Diller, and other communities without electricity for varying amounts of time. Around 7:30 p.m., power was restored to most of Beatrice.”
Commercial building owners and managers can request a complimentary roof inspection to speed hail damage insurance claims to cover the cost of prompt roof leak repair and replacement.
A local hailstorm damage map shows a pair of intense weather fronts. The light gray sections indicate a fierce high-wind storm to the east of Beatrice. The yellow areas point to hail as large as 1.25 inches around, peppering the region. The orange swaths highlight ice chunks ranging from 1.75 inches to 2.5 inches pummeling roofs and windshields. But the purple concentration over Beatrice proves massive hailstones smashed roofing systems.
Hail and high wind videos and images posted on local social media:
The National Weather Service tornado, high wind, and hail damage map for Saturday, June 11th, shows potent storm systems over Southeastern Nebraska, Kansas, South Dakota, and Montana, with isolated storms in other parts of the country. A complete accounting reveals 12 tornados, 79 high wind incidents, and 55 hailstorms inflicted property and roof storm damage in 24 hours. Social media and traditional news platforms conclude Gage County and surrounding communities suffered the following.
- Beatrice: Hail more than 5 inches in diameter — larger than a grapefruit — pounded automobiles and caused widespread roof damage.
- Blue Springs: Trained spotters reported a twister east of town downing trees and sending debris airborne.
- Cook: Golf ball-sized hailstone strikes damaged siding and crops in Johnson County.
- Dorchester: Areas of Saline County experienced hits from hail the size of half-dollars.
- Elmwood: The Cass County community saw ice chunks the size of tennis balls devastate roofs.
- Murdock: Hail the size of a quarter blanketed the town.
- Odell: A tornado touched down approximately seven miles southwest of Wymore, damaging trees near Walnut and Willow roads, according to law enforcement reporting.
- Sterling: High winds tore shingles off residential and commercial structures.
The wind and hailstorms also brought heavy rains that could give rise to water damage in compromised commercial buildings. Before patching a leaking roof, it’s crucial to schedule a commercial roof inspection to check for structural and hazardous mold growths. RestoreMasters sent commercial roof inspection services experts to McCook, NE, on June 5, 2022, to assess hailstone damage and support emergency roof repair efforts.
Severe storms, bringing hail, strong winds, or tornadoes can cause severe roof damage, by ripping off roofing systems. Winds as low as 50 mph can cause some older roofs to be damaged. The intensity of roof damage is determined by various factors: the velocity and impact of flying debris, the quality of the original installation, the building height and location in relation to other buildings, the angle and shape of the roof, and the material used on the roof.
For emergency services
Disaster Response Services
Roof Emergency Sealing
Shrink Wrap Roofing
Roof Tarp Solutions
Hail Damage Repair
Wind Damage Repair
Water Damage Mitigation
Fire Damage Restoration
Windows & Doors
Flood Damage Repair
Learn More About RestoreMasters
Certified & Accredited Restoration Specialists
- $10 Million General Liability Insurance
- Bonding Capacity up to $50 Million
- OSHA Safety Trained
- Top 100 Roofing Contractor
- Inc 5000 Company
- Certified General Contractor
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Compliance Depot Certified Vendor
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Contractor
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- GAF Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator
- Union Corrugating Commercial Contractor of the Year
- Berridge Certified Installer
- Verisco Authorized Flat Roof Installer
- Verea Preferred Platinum Elite Installer
- Ironstone Master Artisan
- Conklin Preferred Contractor